My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

What a Night!!!

Oh my GRAVY!!!!! Dancing with the Stars was awesome last night!! I'm not even a big fan, don't watch the show regularly, but I do enjoy dancing! That was so much fun! They did all current up beat songs, like top hits today! Ken even liked it a lot!

So, dinner was not as planned last night...I got home from work later than expected and we needed to get on the road, to make it before the show started, so we decided to get something to eat there. I was nervous about what junk they would have at the concession stands, BUT, it was great!!!! They had a grill there, and I ordered a grilled chicken salad, with bleu cheese crumbles and crumbled bacon, with a red wine viniagrette! It was actually very good, but I did push the bacon aside(my tummy can't handle real bacon).

We got home at midnight and I was of course exhausted, being that we were up that morning at 5:30 am for our workout. So I decided to sleep in a little bit this morning. Skipped the morning workout, but my Ken and I plan on getting at least 30 mins of cardio in tonight, if all goes as planned!

Breakfast today is 1 cup quick oats, raisins, cranberries, and a smidgin' of fresh ground PB. YUM!

So, now that I have been side tracked by this whole blogging deal, I am running late and still need to shower and get to work in an hour!

Toot-a-loo!

No comments:

Post a Comment