My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lunch

I packed a lunch to bring to work with me since I knew my lunch break wouldn't be until 2:30! I made a salad with hard boiled egg white, sprinkled reduced fat feta cheese on it, a sprinkle of cranberries, and about 1/4 cup of mixed beans. I drizzled red wine vinegriette on it and it was delicious!

I can't wait for dinner tonight....grilled chicken, fresh mozzarella cheese, lettuce and tomatoes wrap in a (100 cal, 3 g fat, 13 g fiber, and 8 g protein). The wrap is 12 inch diameter, its huge! The company of LaTortilla Factory and it is the whole grain smart&delicious soft wrap. I'm going to wrap it all up and put it in the toaster oven to melt the cheese and make some Alexia sweet potatoe fries and a small side salad! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment