My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Morning

Good morning! So we have been up since 6 am because the guys got here at 7 to finish our basement for us. That means I didn't get my workout in this morning. After the guys are done with the basement, Ken and I need to clean it up and move the gym equipment back in place. We'll see if I get a workout in today or not.

Breakfast today was 2 low fat whole grain Eggo waffles, a drizzle of light syrup, and 3 turkey sausage links. Yummy! Ken enjoyed the sausage links too! Ken is great about eating anything "turkey"...it helps me a lot being that I don't have to make two different meals. He actually prefers some things in the turkey version.

So now we are just hanging out...I'm doing some laundry and relaxing today. Playoff games will be on this afternoon, so we will be watching them!

I'll check back later!

1 comment:

  1. We both really like the turkey breakfast sausage too. Also, Jones brand makes a regular beef sausage that is Light..made with rice. Sounds weird, but they are really good.

    ReplyDelete