My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Dancing With the Stars!!

I forgot to mention that Ken got 2 free tickets to the Dancing With the Stars tour performance tonight! I'm excited! I followed the past season! I get out of work at 6 and the show starts at 7:30. I won't be blogging this evening because I will be in a rush to get out the door and on our way tonight! I can tell you that I plan on eating a veggie soy patty and a small salad for dinner(something quick).

AND...I can't promise you that I will get a workout in tomorrow am...I don't know how late we will be home tonight from the show.

BYE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment