My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Quiet Saturday Night

So it's only 8 pm and I am exhausted and my whole body aches. My leg muscles are so sore from squats...it kills to walk up the stairs! My shoulders and arms are sore as well as my abs. Feels good to be sore, but gosh, not this sore!!!

Dinner was good tonight...not too sure of what to make for dinner tomorrow...hmmm

Early tomorrow morning a few guys are coming over to finish hanging the sheetrock in our basement. They are suppose to be at the house at 7 am!!!!! Getting up that early on a Sunday is going to hurt!! So, being that I won't have access to my gym equipment, I suppose I won't get a workout in tomorrow, unless I work out later in the day. That is sooo hard for me to do though. I rather just get it over with in the morning. Well I will see what the day brings...

1 comment:

  1. Wow 7am! Too early for me. I went to bed entirely too late and woke up too early. I stayed in bed until 9:00am. Now I need to get up and get my workout in.

    Have a great Sunday. ttyl

    ReplyDelete