My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's 5:30 a.m. AGAIN!

Time passes so quickly when you are having a good nights sleep...I slept straight thru the night and woke to the alarm at 5:30. I have been very tired at night with the early workouts in the mornings. So, Ken and I went at it again this morning. Started with 15 min cardio warm-up on the treadmill...I did 4 mph at an incline level of 6. It was a good sweat and my legs are feeling it already! After my warm-up, I did my usual Day 3 lifting routine...I am following a 3 day lifting routine that I found in my Women's Body Sculpting book.

After my workout and shower, I settled down for some breakfast. I had 1 cup of Dannon Fat Free strawberry yogurt topped with 3 tbps of low fat granola and a tbsp of raw sunflower seeds.

I am off to work in a bit...I have packed a cup of red grapes and a Clif Z Bar to hold me off until my late lunch break at 2 pm.

I'll ttyl! Have a great hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment