My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Light Lunch

I wasn't too hungry for lunch, so I had a healthy turkey sandwich....3 slices of peppered turkey breast on 2 slices of 100% whole wheat bread (45 cals each slice).

I spent 2 hours lifting heavy boxes in our garage and moving junk around in there trying to clean it up from our move.

Now resting with the hubby, watching some NFL playoff games, then cooking dinner

Dinner is going to be rotisserie turkey tenderloin, steamed veggies, and a small salad with tomatoes and light red wine vinagriette(sp?). Can't wait to eat it...yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Dinner sounds good! We are going to the Shannon Rose pub. I hope to not overeat and make wise choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember...you did workout today! yay

    ReplyDelete