My photo
I greatly enjoy exercise and staying healthy, however, I've fallen off track this past year or so. I am currently getting back into my usual diet and exercise regimen and hope to see great results from my efforts. I love food and I enjoy cooking, especially baking! I have an incredible sweet tooth, but try not to give in to it too often!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Monday night dinner

So, although it is Tuesday afternoon, I will recap on Mondays dinner, since I did not get around to blogging last night or this am.

Last night I cam home from work at around 6:15 and my husband was already home, so he got dinner started. In the oven he had grilled chicken stuffed with creamy broccoli. It is simialar to chicken corn on bleu, however, a healthier version! It was yummy! We also had steamed mixed veggies on the side with brown rice.

After we ate dinner we headed out to Nature's Pantry, a local health food store simialr to Whole Foods. We got fresh ground all natural PB, Alexia sweet potatoe fries, and some soups, as well as some Clif Z bars ( peanut butter). Afterwards, Ken wanted to go to GNC to get some more protein powder.

By the time we got home it was around 8:30 and I was exhausted so I hung out on the couch with my Health magazine, then headed to bed sortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment